- Vice Media
- Chief Judge
"Prominent criminal defense attorney!"
- NY Post
“If I get in trouble, I am calling you”
Representation in any jurisdiction in the United States, in any court, from case inception through trial. You can reach Howard Greenberg, in person, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Some of our reviews can be read here.
About Us: Brooklyn criminal lawyer, Howard Greenberg BA, MA, JD is an honors graduate of John Jay College of Criminal Justice and Fordham University School of Law; Recent Brooklyn cases involving litigation include:
- State?-v-??People Vs. Donis: full acquittal of burglary and unlawful survilleance that was recorded on videotape
- ?People vs. Mccrae: not guilty criminal homicide despite three lengthy and detailed confession.
- State?-v-?Brackett - Weapons and Narcotics Suppressed Base on Defendants Written Submission on Paper; Indictment DISMISSED
- People -v- Gary - Felony Weapons Gun Complaint DISMISSED After Win Suppression Hearing
- People -v- Martino - Felony Weapons Complaint (Gun - SUPRESSED after hearing - Despite Confession)
- People -v- Morrison - Felony Weapons Complaint (Gun in Car DISMISSED)
- People -v- Blackford - Felony Weapons Complaint (Gun in Car - DISMISSED)
- People -v- Jones (NOT GUILTY of Criminal Homicide: Felony Murder and Depraved Indifference Murder)
- People -v- Geemps (FULL ACQUITTAL of Weapons Possession - Despite Confession)
- People -v- Bobby Shmurda (Felony Weapons Case - DISMISSED)
- People -v- Espinal (Motion to Suppress Narcotics - GRANTED)
- People -v- Fable (Directed Verdict of ACQUITTAL, All Counts, After Testimony of Main Witness in Attempted Murder Case.)
- People -v- Ahmed (FULL?ACQUITTAL of Felony Weapons?Possession.)
- People -v- Mendez Gonzalez (Offer of a Violation, which is not a crime, after Suppression Hearing)
- People -v- Espinal (Motion to Supress Narcotics & Confession?- GRANTED)
- People -v- Pemberton (ACQUITTAL, Narcotic Sale to Undercover, Long Term Investigation)??
- People -v- George (ACQUITTAL, Sex Trafficking, 10 Counts) - District Attorney Cancels Press Conference.
- People -v- Moody (Motion to Suppress Narcotics - GRANTED)
- People -v- Rodney (NOT?GUILTY of murder and all charges in death of 3 year old)
- People -v- Brown (Motion to Suppress Narcotics - GRANTED)
- People -v- Placencia (NOT GUILTY of Gang Assault, Felonious Assault and all criminal charges)
- People -v- Reece (Motion to Suppress Narcotics - GRANTED)
- People -v- Moran (DA gives requested offer after defendant's opening argument)
- People -v- Stewart (Suppression Motion, narcotics - GRANTED)
- People -v- Diaz (ACQUITTAL, felonious assault on police)
- People -v- James (ACQUITTAL, multiple domestic violence assaults)
- People -v- Harris (ACQUITTAL, attempted murder; suppression identification - GRANTED)
- People -v Fable (ACQUITTAL, felony weapons charges)
- People -v- T. Harris? (Felonious Assault - DISMISSED?on date of trial after offer of 7 years jail refused)
- People -v- Torres (FULL ACQUITTAL Gun Point Robbery + Confession)
- USA -v- Jones (FULL ACQUITTAL Gun Charges, State Case Bumped up to Federal Court)
- People -v- Noble (ACQUITTED of Alleged Rape of Minor)
- People -v- Watson (Suppression Motion - 3 Guns, Full Confession - GRANTED)
- People -v- Luna (Suppression Motion - 33 Tins Crack Cocaine - GRANTED)
- People -v- Goldbourne (FULL Acquittal Despite Confession, Robbery)
- People -v- Mota (FULL ACQUITTAL: Narcotic Sale and Felonious Assault on an Officer)
- People -v- Gilliam (Home Invasion Case, DISMISSED w/Prejudice Immediately After Cross Examination of Victim)
- People -v- Campbell (Suppression Motion - Weapon, Confession - GRANTED)
- People -v- Clarke "Congrats: On the Very, Very Rare Second Dept. Win (REVERSAL of Attempted Murder Conviction)!".
- People -v- Pacheco (Murder Charges DISMISSED by Kings County Grand Jury).
- People -v- Johnson (Suppression motion - drugs, GRANTED).
- United States -v- Tyndall (ACQUITTAL, Conspiracy Involving 42 Kilos of Cocaine).
- People -v- Rivera (Suppression Motion - weapon - GRANTED).
- People -v- Alicea (NOT GUILTY of drug sale and possession with Intent to Sell).
- People -v- Bayon (NOT GUILTY of attempted murder-gang case).
- People -v- Walker (ACQUITTAL, Felony Weapon Charges/lying cops).
- People -v- Coleman (Suppression Motion - Weapon - GRANTED).
- People -v- Springer (NOT GUILTY of Murder),
- People -v- Silvero (Suppression Motion - Drugs - GRANTED).
- People -v- Cruz (Conviction Vacated, Case DISMISSED After Trial),
- United States -v- Taylor (FULL ACQUITTAL Despite Confession, State Case Bumped up to Federal Case After "Trigger Lock" Investigation),
and Pro Bono Representation of the So-Called "Lolita Lawyer", Who is Home Today Despite the Highest Profile Nature of the Manhattan D.A.'s Case.
- Comments About HOWARD GREENBERG -
*" Nine out of ten transcripts used to train new assistant district attorneys in narcotics cases are from Greenberg''s trials".?
Source: Deputy Supervisor, Major Narcotics in a well-known Brooklyn District Lawyer's office.
*" No one can win a federal trial involving narcotics out of JFK Airport unless it's Howard Greenberg."
Source: Instructor in Federal Criminal Practice, Kings County Bar Association Seminar.
*" Howard Greenberg is the BEST CROSS-EXAMINER ON THE PLANET! "
Source: Prof., Trial Advocacy, CUNY Law.
"A SUPER-HERO in Court"
Source: Michael Uslan, Executive Producer of Batman
- ??? M.A., Forensic Psychology
- ??? Guest Lecturer, Fordham University School of Law
- ??? Adjunct Assistant Professor Constitutional Law, John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- ??? Guest Commentator, Court TV
- ??? Author, Black Box Advocacy: Turn Water into Wine in Criminal Practice
- ??? Guest Columnist, N.Y. Post