波霸影院I have owned the Bessey GK30 GearKlamp, 12” for about a year now and find them to be a product worth the cost.They definitely get into places that other clamps cannot or stay out of your way in places that other clamps would get in your way.The only thing you need to watch is that their clamping force is not quite as much as other clamps, but I have found it to be adequate for every operation that was in a tight space which is where these clamps excel at.I recommend buying a pair of these if you are in to building and installing cabinets or any other profession that requires something to be clamped int tight places at ordinary temperatures. (Due to the plastic parts, these are not suitable for high temperature applications such as welding. ) Below are a list of features from Bessey and for the most part they are true and not just part of a marketing campaign.
Bessey’s GearKlamp boasts all the features and affordability of other F-style clamps, but with a unique twist that sets it apart from the crowd. In order to allow clamping where space is limited, the crank handle has been moved from the acme screw to the clamp bar itself. A patented gear train then transfers clamping power back to the screw. The result is an F-clamp with greatly improved finger clearance and comfort in tight spaces. Use them to clamp items to workbenches and shop tables with a narrow overhang, or to reach into narrow openings without having to squeeze your hand through as well. To close the clamp, simply slide the handle up the bar—the internal clutch prevents it from sliding back down. To open, just release the clutch with the trigger.
- Saves the skin on your knuckles when clamping in confined spaces
- Fast closing action—just slide the handle up the bar; no need to release the clutch
- To slide the clamp open for clamping large objects, just press the quick-release button
- Powerful clamping force of up to 450 lbs
- Fully enclosed gearbox keeps out dust and debris
- Tempered steel rail and fiberglass reinforced polyamide housing for durability
- No-mar pad on fixed end can be removed to reveal a grooved section for clamping round objects
- Swiveling pad on movable end self-aligns with angled objects
|Manufacturer Part Number||GK45|
|Tech Spec||Brand: Bessey|
Clamping Capacity: 12”
Throat Depth: 2-3/8”
Clamping Force: 450 pounds
Clamp Weight: 1.36 lbs.